Oysters at the Tchoup Shop

Oysters at the Tchoup Shop

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Where to get Tattooed in New Orleans




I am a tattooed person. I love tattoos and wish I had the time and money to get more. I have been lucky to be tattooed by "Whirlwind" Walt Clark. He is AMAZING!!! After Katrina he finally built a shop to hang his hat. It is a great shop and if you are planning on visiting New Orleans and are a tattoo collector you should go and get a souvenir. He can also give you some tips on where to go fishing. This is a photo of my right biceps, burly right? Walt did this at The New Orleans Tattoo Convention back in 1999.


Visit his website to see cool tattoo pics:

1 comment:

  1. New to blogging, I have no idea how to publish a link evidently.

    nolatattoo.com

    ReplyDelete