Oysters at the Tchoup Shop

Oysters at the Tchoup Shop

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Welcome!



Hi, my name is Simon and I will be writing about the culture, food, and music of New Orleans, Louisiana. New Orleans is a city steeped in culture and history. I lived there from 1995-2005 and miss it incredibly. I spent my decade cooking in luxury restaurants such as Mike's on the Avenue, Sapphire, The Grill Room in the Windsor Court Hotel, and Marisol. It was quite a culinary education. I fell in love with the city's architecture, cuisine, music, and made many lifelong friends. I know what it means to miss New Orleans and visit quite often.

In this blog I plan to share stories and history about NOLA. I will also be sharing recipes and cooking tips. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment